Saturday, November 10, 2012

Top 5 Books for your Littles

Sometimes it's nice to get a few recommendations, I always like recommendations, so here are a few of my all time favorites. Book hunting can be daunting, since there are millions and billions of books. Some are terrible, some are just ok, and there are a few shining stars...the last category is what I will share...in our humble opinion of course.

We will start with our #5 and work our way down to the #1...our all time favorite! Although I reserve the title of BEST BOOK EVER for the BIBLE--hands down, the winner!

5. Good Night Moon by Margaret Wise Brown and Clement Hurd- a fun little book and helps to set the "sleepy-time" stage.






4. If you give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Numeroff and Felicia Bond-a cute little book about a mouse that will need a lot more than just a cookie.



3. Snow Lion by David M. McPhail- a book my sister and I loved a kids, about a lion who keeps trying to take some snow back to the desert until he learns the difference of hot things and cold things. It's adorably written.



2. Jesus Loves Me by Tim Warnes- About a little bear cub and his parents who do all sorts of things while explaining that Jesus loves him all the day long and all the night long. It's so sweet and adorably illustrated!


1. Jamberry by Bruce Degen- my all time favorite children's book about a bear and a boy that do all sorts of adventures while singing, dancing and eating all sorts of berries! It's a fun book to read because it rhymes, I love rhymes! And the author is the illustrator and it's just as sweet in word as it is in picture.



I hope you enjoy these books as much as our family has and perhaps, they even become part of your personal library.

Happy Reading!!!

Huge love, from one big book worm, with glasses...

Tiffany


17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two of those five(jamberry and goodnight moon), that I read to my babies, I also love anything by Robert Munsch my favorite of his being, I'll Love you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these! :) I looove children's books and want to make a nice collection for my babies some day :) hopefully ill be able to illustrate some in the future too! God bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is not about books and it is not about children but I like it very much so I wanted to share it with all of you:)
    http://www.pray-as-you-go.org/

    huuuge love from Croatia

    ReplyDelete
  5. In a recent industry study, iUniverse sold twice as many books in the retail channel as other leading self-publishing companies. The entryway for many iUniverse bestsellers is through our recognition programs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiffany,
    Thank-you for the book suggestions! I just picked up 3 of them from the library=) Always looking for good books to read to the kiddos...if you have some more, please share! An ongoing list would be great:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tiffany! Great post! I miss your videos. Hope you make one soon!

    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Tiffany and family,

    Just wanted to wish you a very blessed Christmas and 2013!! Your candidness about your past with eating issues and how God has healed you has given me quiet hope with something I've been struggling with most of my life.

    I turned 30 yesterday and will be hoping to enter treatment next year for my disorder, God willing and through his strength not mine!

    I pray for blessings with your writing about your disorder and I just pray love over you and your family...

    ...you and your family are such a blessing to the world!! Thank you all so so much xx

    Love and light, from you friend in Ireland xx

    Niamh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rocket Spanish provides noteworthy, conversational type of instruction immerses you within your new vocabulary and helps make learning actually quite easy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This stings right through my heart. Your words are so honest and true. The words I've been dying to say to someone who walked all over my heart.

    I hope you find the courage to continue and be strong. I hope you get your answer. And if you don't, then that will also be your answer, your cue to move on. Visites the Links Meditation Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  11. To find a best consultants in universe of psychics that's very helpful on behalf of Maine al together, it’s for your facilitate www.weblivexperts.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. To find the best software search website is really helpful for the best result just a click away and also they will give service for free in just $0.99 cent www.krazy99.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Packers & Movers in Gurgaon
    Movers and Packers in Gurgaon
    Movers Packers in Gurgaon moving within the city or to any long distance place, hiring a locally exist shifting firm has several benefits like better assistance, cost-effective services, time saving, etc. So, you should always prefer relocation service providers that have branches in your city or in surrounding cities. Hiring a shifting company is not an easy task but not very tuff too. With some research work and collecting right information you will get a suitable moving company for your relocation.
    Movers and Packers Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  14. List of packers and movers gurgaon In some cases, customers are charged for insurance but are rarely aware of the actual terms of coverage. In a lot of cases, there is no insurance paperwork handed to the customers either. All that is available is a bill which might even have the stamp missing top 5 packers and movers in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis