We will start with our #5 and work our way down to the #1...our all time favorite! Although I reserve the title of BEST BOOK EVER for the BIBLE--hands down, the winner!
5. Good Night Moon by Margaret Wise Brown and Clement Hurd- a fun little book and helps to set the "sleepy-time" stage.
4. If you give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Numeroff and Felicia Bond-a cute little book about a mouse that will need a lot more than just a cookie.
3. Snow Lion by David M. McPhail- a book my sister and I loved a kids, about a lion who keeps trying to take some snow back to the desert until he learns the difference of hot things and cold things. It's adorably written.
2. Jesus Loves Me by Tim Warnes- About a little bear cub and his parents who do all sorts of things while explaining that Jesus loves him all the day long and all the night long. It's so sweet and adorably illustrated!
1. Jamberry by Bruce Degen- my all time favorite children's book about a bear and a boy that do all sorts of adventures while singing, dancing and eating all sorts of berries! It's a fun book to read because it rhymes, I love rhymes! And the author is the illustrator and it's just as sweet in word as it is in picture.
I hope you enjoy these books as much as our family has and perhaps, they even become part of your personal library.
Huge love, from one big book worm, with glasses...